May 30, 2020: Catherine Kleiber (Researcher and Author) of Waterloo, Wisconsin gave an educational presentation for nearly 50 Wisconsinites on March 3, 2020 at the Fort Atkinson Library: “5G, Small Cells, and IoT – Environmental and Public Health Hazards.”
Think your cell phone is safe? Think again.
Kleiber discussed the harmful biological health effects of wireless radiation from cell phones, Wi-Fi, tablets, cell towers, utility smart meters, etc. including the 5G (Fifth Generation) wireless technology rollout.
Kleiber, who suffers from radio-frequency sickness (a/k/a microwave sickness or electromagnetic hypersensitivity) also talked about dirty electricity.
Cell Towers Coming to Your Yard
5G networks require many closely-spaced antennas (2-10 homes apart) in order for the short wavelength mmWaves to travel through buildings or other obstacles, including foliage on trees.
This will require a very dense network of antennas, resulting in continuous, involuntary exposure to proven harmful wireless radiation for Americans in their homes, schools and businesses. Trees are also being trimmed and cut down so they do not impede the 5G signals.
Is Your Poor Health Caused by Wireless Radiation?
Health effects from wireless radiation include: increased cancers in children and adults, DNA damage, infertility and miscarriage, headaches, tinnitus, heart irregularities, endocrine (hormonal) effects, adverse impacts on immunity, lack of concentration, memory and cognitive impairment, behavioral problems, insomnia, fatigue, nosebleeds, nausea, dizziness, anxiety/depression, suicidal ideation, interference with medical devices such as pacemakers, electromagnetic sensitivity (a/k/a microwave sickness, radio-frequency sickness) and more.
Children, pregnant mothers, the elderly, the immune-compromised and those with implanted medical devices are especially vulnerable to proven harm caused by wireless technologies.
Small Cells, Big Energy Guzzlers
According to Kleiber, who has been researching these topics since 2001:
- Small cells, 5G, and IoT require massive amounts of energy to send the massive amounts of data that industries hope to collect.
- 4G systems use 23 times more energy than wired systems to transmit the same data.
- 5G systems are expected to consume far more energy.
- The IoT will transform items that previously did not continuously consume energy into chronic energy consumers in order to transmit their data.
Is Screen Addiction Hijacking Your Kids?
Kleiber discussed the addictive nature of screens, especially on children and mentions the work of Dr. Victoria Dunckley, who is an experienced Board Certified Integrative Child Psychiatrist and the Author of “Reset Your Child’s Brain: A Four-Week Plan to End Meltdowns, Raise Grades and Boost Social Skills by Reversing the Effects of Electronic Screen Time”.
Watch Dr. Dunckley’s presentation, “The Overstimulated Child” here:
What Can You Do?
- Let your voice be heard! The FCC is accepting public comments on wireless radiation until June 3, 2020.
- Ways to protect yourself and loved ones can be found on the Safety Tips page.
- Visit the Solutions Page at https://www.electricalpollution.com/.
- Learn more about Electromagnetic Sensitivity/Radio-frequency Sickness HERE.
- Electromagnetic Sensitivity Questionnaire HERE.
- Concerned? You should be. Visit the Take Action page for ways you can help in this fight of a lifetime.